Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy celebration of life day:]

Happy celebration of life day:]

Personally I would like to make this year (2014) the best that I can, because I know that there is more to life than just stressing out over midterms and finals. I really look up to Bethany Mota aka MacBarbie07. I remember when she just had a couple of thousand subscribers and now she has over 4 million amazing subscribers and last year she launched her clothing line for Aero. I can’t stop smiling, because I am very very very happy for her achievements and I would like to one day be looked up to as well. For right now I am starting off with blogs, I do find that it helps me reflect on my day to day experiences. I would encourage others to start a blog, it can be about something that you are passionate about.Good Luck!

Thank you for reading and much love=)

No comments:

Post a Comment