Monday, February 3, 2014

The day the music died

            As I am remembering my high school teacher who would tell me that writing things down can help me find myself and maybe, unconsciously that is why I am writing, because I don’t yet know what it is that I want to do. But this is the reason why we live each day, because we are getting prepared to find a passion and so on. I know that at times I get overwhelmed and maybe confused, but aside from having all of these things on my plate, I know that there are others out there that may have it worst than me, so I can only be thankful.

            As I end this blog-post, I want to mention that a smile can also bring hope to someone who most needs it, even if we aren’t aware of it. Also, today, Feb.03 is known as The Day the Music Died, because 55 years ago three amazing singers died in a plane crash in Iowa. I sometimes feel that I was born in the wrong era, because I just love oldies and that whole vintage vibe. If you want to read more about who, what and where, then here is a link:  the day the music died

♥Little Miss Mar!


No comments:

Post a Comment